FROM FOUNDATION TO RIDGE
THE INDUSTRY’S BEST INSPECTIONS
24 Hr Report Delivery
A home inspection is one of the most important parts of a real estate transaction. A good home inspection protects you and your family’s investment, and a bad one can lead to years of hardships.
We take that fact to heart here at Curb To Crown Inspections. We work hard to always be the best – and to give you the best. As such, our home inspections are extremely thorough. We provide you with a detailed inspection of your home, and then provide you with a comprehensive electronic report outlining our findings.
We provide general home inspections, annual home maintenance inspections, condo inspections, walk-through consultations with no written report, and radon testing.
MODERN & DETAILED
HOME INSPECTION REPORTS
One of the most important parts of your home inspection is the report that you receive afterward. Our reports are a powerful negotiating tool, and a comprehensive guide to your home.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Structural System: Foundation, floor structure, attic and ceiling structure, roof framing.
- Roof System: Covering material, flashings, penetrations, skylights, gutters and downspouts.
- Exterior: Siding, doors and windows, soffit and fascia, porches, attached decks, balconies, exterior stairs.
- Site: Driveways and walkways, perimeter grading and drainage.
- Plumbing System: Fixtures, supply piping, functional flow, waste, drain and vent systems, sump pumps, water heater.
- Electrical System: Service drop, entrance conductors, main panel, amp and voltage rating, overcurrent protection devices, subpanels, system bonding, grounding electrode, switches, receptacles and fixtures.
- Mechanical System: Furnace, air conditioning.
- Fireplace and Solid Fuel Burning Appliances: Firebox, hearth, damper and chimney.
- Interior: Observable insulation, wall coverings, countertops, installed cabinets, closets, presence of smoke and CO detectors, installed appliances.
- Garage: Roof system, floor, siding, interior walls, windows, electrical receptacles, garage door.
Radon is one of the leading causes of lung cancer in the United States. According to the EPA, radon is responsible for over 20,000 deaths per year – which is more than house fires and drunk drivers combined.
Radon is a colorless and odorless radioactive gas that enters our homes through small openings, cracks, and other means and then can be breathed in. Be sure to have your home professionally tested.
WHY CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE?
Our family-owned and operated home inspection company proudly serves Livingston, Ingham, Clinton, Eaton, Shiawassee, Genesee, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Oakland Counties. Schedule your appointment today!